Yesterday last minute when i went into car after work, Erline suddenly called me..
"Maggie, where are you?"
I was shocked so i said im in car.. and she said :-
"Yes, i know.. but where?"
I keep on repeating im in car, while she keeo on saying the same word..
Until she break the conversation asking me wanna go for dinner or not..
I agreed, and we met up at Pyramid..
Those on spot are me, Erline, Charles, and Wilson.
Four of us head to Dragon-i for dinner..
3 of them still in formal, while only me in casual
*haha.. i showered and feel like im a small kid there* =p
So, after dinner, we loiter awhile while have some drinking..
Then end the night with another session in Asia Cafe..
went back home close to 2am, and woke up at 7am just to head back to work..
i'm loving it LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment