Other than the title as above, I have no words to say anymore..
I'm Sorry...
for being such an emo person for the past days..
for being such a monster in making everyone worries..
for hurting the person I love..
for not handling well when facing any circumstances..
for making everything worse..
for apologizing at this late period..
for not realizing earlier what I have caused..
I thank those who scolded me, who warn me, who advice me, who listen to me..
Because I now know who am I, and what I've become..
Most of all, I thank those who gave me so much patience and tolerance even though I'm being such an @$$
*sorry for the improper word*
I truly am sincerely Sorry =)
Happy 23rd Monthiversary Hubby!
I love the way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you look so shy yet handsome ♥
I love every moment spending with you, not only the good times, but also the bad times ♥
I still feel sweet to the heart thinking back all those memories and I love it ♥
I love you for giving me so much I never dreamt I would have ♥
I love you for stepping into my life, and make a significant place at the whole of my heart ♥
Hopefully our love can go through, till the end ♥
I ♥ YOU
Happy 23rd Monthiversary Hubby!
I love the way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you look so shy yet handsome ♥
I love every moment spending with you, not only the good times, but also the bad times ♥
I still feel sweet to the heart thinking back all those memories and I love it ♥
I love you for giving me so much I never dreamt I would have ♥
I love you for stepping into my life, and make a significant place at the whole of my heart ♥
Hopefully our love can go through, till the end ♥
I ♥ YOU
No comments:
Post a Comment