It feels so hard to breathe.. with some sigh-ing here and there
It feels like doomsday.. when the room filled with darkness and the light is only shining out there
It feels damn tiring.. when the moments of sadness re-run itself in here
It feels so helpless.. when there is nothing can be done except waiting for time
At times I would numb myself with happiness.. and wonder why did I use the word "numb"
Not that im not happy.. but the opposites exists strongly than I thought it would be
I would often think of the opposites.. as opposites at times reminds me what happy is
I would kept it all to myself.. because after awhile, all that would be history
Though I know history that has no end would repeat itself, but who am I to say "stop" for all the things that really happens before
No comments:
Post a Comment