Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Greatest moments in Life

Have you ever thought which of the event would be the greatest moments in your Life?

To me, there are a few as I believe there should be a few, instead of just one..

I feel great whenever I saw people post about games I used to play when I was a child
Wouldn't you feel great too if one day, you saw some children today playing games you used to play when you are a child =)

Of course, able to find small snack where they no longer produce in bulk nowadays when you were a child, gives me a feeling of "home" when i found it. Perhaps it's because the fact of people wanting to turn back time can't be deny by anyone.

I feel great too when people are social-ing face to face instead of Internet. 
This way, you could really see, touch, smell, etc.. instead of facing yourself over the monitor.

Given that the society are becoming more dangerous, many chooses to stay at home to be safe.
Hence, there are those greatest moments that I felt whenever people united to fight against wrong doing / crime / violence.

What are the greatest moments in you? =)

No comments: