Sunday, May 26, 2013

Red



Many may ask, how do i release stress and pressure?
Simple.. I just simply listen to music whenever i can, just like the picture.. And that's what i'm doing now

When you listen loud enough, you can be in the lyrics for that very moment..

Red, very often represent happy things especially for Chinese..
But there are some red that you wish you would not encounter..

Bleed, for example, can provide you with alot of information..
Bleed in the heart that's dripping without it normal function can lead to heartache..
And sometimes, it is caused by the greed of others..

It is not pointing fingers to others but rather to say what one can feel at that moment..

you can be very sad, very drunk, but that does not give you the access of saying you dun remember what you did, nor giving you the very right reason to show others what you are capable of..

I don't know why i cried, I don't know why I bleed, but I know it's because of you..
Being your so best friend does not mean you can go ahead doing something you think I would not care..
Because it doesn't matter how I tell you I will not care, you forgot that I'm just a female like you..

When a person changed, it's either the money or the lust..
You, have both..

I saw what you are capable of, but I understand it takes 2 hand to clap.. So, i kept quiet
Because I know you went through cases that enable you to be who you are today..
But then again, and also, don't I went through the same as well? Have you thought of that when you choose what you did?

At times, I must say, Im feeling like a God..
to be able to just see, hear, feel, things that many thinks impossible..
and may i ask you back, if im not doing what im doing now, what can i do?

A good listener, needs a good listener too.. simply because this good listener is merely just another human being..
Sadly, there are not much.. and can I just create another me? Not to go through what i've been through, but to sit and listen.. purely just listen..


No comments: