As I aged, many of those around me are getting married,
having children and for some, even facing divorce. These are the things that we couldn't avoid – I guess.
Sitting by myself (like now), I often day dream and think
about nothing but life.
It sometimes made me smile, tears, sad, etc – that what
makes me; me.
For some may see me as a happy go lucky girl. But how would
you know what I've been through?
For some may see me as a troublemaker. And again, how would
you know what I've experienced?
It is not always what we see are the sole truth. It is not
always what we feel are permanent.
But one thing for sure, this is what make us – us!
I wouldn't close the door and say “Hey, it doesn't affect
you so don’t voice out”.
I also couldn't agree that all of us will go on the same
path (maybe, life and death yes).
It’s the journey along that shapes us differently. So, shape
yours with minimal regret ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment