Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Not a victim

I can never imagine that one day I could be a victim of any form of accident involving being rob..

I did once when I was in a car crash accident few years ago.. nothing was left.. not to mention having zero to pay hospital bill even if it only cost RM1..

Yesterday went to have dinner with my sister at Puchong, near to Giant area.. once we're done with our meal, we notice a motorist looking suspicious as we wanted to walk to our car..

**btw, any form of vehicle or human that u-turn for no reason really does look suspicious to me**

Due to fear, my sis and I walked back to the restaurant and take out all valuable stuff.. in the event of really rob and run, at least the bag is empty / no valuable stuff..

Lucky for us, we waited for the motorist to go away and then RUN to our car.. rush in and lock all door..

It is fortunate for us to escape this one, but i really don't like the world has become such a place.. a place where safety is something we need to worry 24/7


No comments: