Sunday, June 7, 2015

Trust issue

When you decided to hide stuff from your partner,
If you are afraid when your partner goes through your stuff,
That is when..... That could be means.....
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..... perhaps, a surprise for your partner?

I know there are many people in their mind set as I would type the word "cheating" or "lying".. and if you belong to these 90% of the people, does it means you have trust issue too, like me?

There were times where my partner are hiding stuff from me to give me surprises.. E.G, flowers, gifts, vacations, even proposal!

But somehow, i don't really know how and why, these hidings are purely because of cheating situation.. And eventually, trust has become and issue where no one can ever say "I trust you" sincerely..

There will only be times where I would say "I'll try to trust you" or "I hope I can trust you"..

But who am i kidding, I sometimes don't trust myself as well.. Let alone to trust anyone around me.. *sigh*

No comments: