Friday, October 16, 2015

It is not friendly at all

I understand that some competition can trigger people to be motivated..
It is good especially a friendly kind of competition.. It just helps to move people around..

But too much of the competition can not only make it worst, but also make the people becomes individualist, selfish, fake, and lies.. at least, this is what i think, what i feel..

It has only becomes the "face game" for the superior and war between workers below.. and if this is so, how can this be any team work? or motivation as it initial started to be?

Or maybe, it is only me who cut off from the working society now.. I remembered harmony in working few years back and we work as a team, a real team player, and hence, as a company, we stand strong.. 

For now, all I can sense is only people trying hard to protect their own salary, their own benefit, their own face.. and it's often forgotten that at some point of your time in life, you would also need a shoulder to lean on..


No comments: