Thursday, November 5, 2015

It's not always about the task

For all those who are currently working now, who is employed under a company,
have you been in a situation where the stress / pressure did not come from your job task, but from a person instead?

Be it your colleague / boss, it feels like as if they are testing your patience to the MAX level..

Yes, most of our seniors will be inputting the same comments into our head - "be patience and you will get through it", "this is working life", "if you can't stand such little comments then you won't be success" .

And so, are we being paid to be a scolding bag to the seniors? Are we being paid to do jobs accordingly and then get finger blamed for nothing when something goes wrong? Don't we ALL have the patience limits?

I do love my job.. I gave my heart out for every task I am doing.. Of course, I do not favor situations where I'm being a puppet and be told what to do and then get blamed for just following orders.. Logic? No, it doesn't make sense to me.. it's Nonsense!

A constant change of mind from bosses can not only demotivate an employee but it also confuses them in what to do next..
Next thing you know, your employee will spend half of their time thinking and guessing what their boss really want them to do instead of doing what they normally do best..

Confusing isn't it? I know.. :(

SO what does all these leads to? not productivity, not growth but only stress.. STRESS!

No comments: