Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Not in favor?

Revenge, seems to be serious and this is how I feel everyday coming to work..

Scary~~

I always believe that besides home, office should be like your 2nd family because that is where we spend most of our times at.. Hence, colleagues are like our 2nd family member..

Unfortunately, not in my case.. at the current moment, I feel so life threaten as i type..

Why? Long story..

To cut it short, it is only because of a wrong mistake driven by a negative energy in a person and leads her into doing wrong things.. Now, fingers are pointing everywhere and the devil is looking for her sweet revenge

How? I wouldn't know.. all I know is indirectly I am involve in it.. 

But I always tells myself to think positively.. Maybe I am just being paranoid.. I might be just thinking too much.. and so, just stay calm and be careful.. :)

No comments: