Happy Mother's Day!!
My mom wasn't highly educated, but she taught us manners,
She wasn't the rich type, but enough to make us feel rich with love,
She never hope for much, but for the better of our living,
Through every bumps, she'll be there regardless she have the solution or not..
She is very protective, as she dun allow others to bully us.
She is very brave, to face the pain the very moment she got us in her womb.
She never complaint eventhough I feel the situation is not fair for her.
She only said she understand and doesn't wanna give me hard times.
I am thankful for her in everything.
And I am grateful that she gives me this life.
I am proud to have her in my life as MOM.
And there's no any other words more superior than to say, I Love You.
Mommy, Happy Mother's Day.
I Love You till the very end of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment