Tuesday, February 25, 2014

C-suites

“This position is important” – have you hear this from an upper level management lately?

It sometimes makes me wonder, when a person secure a higher position level in a company, does it shows that this person is more capable than others? Or, it is just as good as an executive level, only this one owns the great name?

CEO, CFO, CMO, CIO – all C-suites people, they must have something extraordinary in them that they are where they are, no?

Hmmm, and what about the workload? In movies, I observed that these people are the glorious in their time. The way they eat, spend, stay, speaks like nothing but the best!

And when here comes trouble, yes they do struggle but very often they solve it like *snap* - literally.

Today, my job requires me sometimes to meet and know all these people. And I’m truly glad! Why? Because it is not often that one can see how C-suites people work in reality ;)

If I’m being offered for this similar position, should I take it knowing that my age is still relatively young with less experience? *I wonder*


No comments: