Monday, March 3, 2014

Holiday!!~

Holiday!!!!! – no, just a dream =(

Sitting by the monitor, glancing through all the pictures that friends / relatives travel to, makes me have the urge to travel also! But who am I kidding – sigh…

Then I recount places that I’ve been to – China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Australia, Thailand…
And then I thought to myself, was it the destinations that counts, or the people I’m with that matters most? *deep thought*

I really wanted to travel too, but only with selective people. People who can be as crazy as me, laughing all the way, forgets about technology and just enjoy! These people, I believe, will definitely be my family =)

I remember how we all used to travel down to Singapore so often that we could almost memorize all route! And because we do not have data roaming there, we communicate face to face instead of texting over a phone.

Even now, I feel the vibe whenever I went out with them to a simple dinner and say “youuuuuu~~~ don’t be anti-social and keep your phone!” XD *ahhh.. that joyful moments*


Anyhow, holiday was meant to be happy.. So, never go with a person that’s full of negativity.. Unless, of course, you need to accompany someone to find their happiness back then that’s a different story ;)

No comments: