Tuesday, May 6, 2014

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you'd miss

At the verge of death, one that does not have feelings at all is the one which soul has ripped apart from its body.

It is not a strange feeling for one to be so down; the only thing he/she can see is grey... Being in this life doesn’t seem to be at meaning already... and it is with much misery to see how one can come this far to end the path - themselves...

You may say it is the one who is so foolish to let the negativity breaks in... But you may also say there isn’t much positivity to begin with... and to who are we to finish off with a judgment base on what we know about others when we are not able to have conclusion of ourselves..

Looking at the mirror – for those lucky ones, you will notice your features... you can close your eyes to not see what you don’t want to see... you can shut your mouth to not say what you don’t want to say.. You can hold your breath to not smell what you don’t want to smell... but you definitely can’t close your ears without the help of your hands – so to speak...

So for this, remember, words can kill... it may not kill one physically... it may not cause external bleeding... but it can definitely kill one’s soul... and what is a human without the soul?

And then the question will starts to circulate on whether was it really the words that kills one’s soul or was it the one who allow the words to kill their souls?

You may not know how does it feels until you personally experience it... but does it means you have to experience exactly the same situation to know how it feels? So then, another question will arise *I’ll let you think of that*... and it can be never ending... never – ending...        
       
Whether it is IQ or EQ, I do not score high... in fact, mine was just average... among the foolish, I can be the wiser one... among the wise, I can be the foolish one... this is why we’re human... we change according to what we have gone through...

If one day, I ever die young, I wonder where will I be... and just like those scenes in movie, I’ll wonder, for sure, who will remembers me...

As dramatic as this post can be, I cannot possibly be smiling to the world for the whole time... And if I cannot cry in front of you, I might as well just shed tears within a confine area – a comfortable zone of mine…


No comments: