Monday, May 19, 2014

Laziness

Recently the laziness in me grew even stronger.. all I want is to just stay at home doing nothing.. and I don’t even know why am I acting this way…

When I wake up in the morning, all I wanna do is to sleep back.. has age got to do with this?

I look at my mom and thought to myself that having her life is sort of free.. all she has to do is cook and follow wherever her husband or her children brings her to.. it’s like, when all of us are struggling with our work life, she got a peaceful life of her own.. and it almost feels like she’s on vacation everyday!

then, laying on the bed myself, try to reason myself out of it, only one factor wins all – if I don’t work, then I got no income for the family and myself… =(


I wish, like many others, money would just fell from the sky and for me to pick it up to spend.. LOL.. yeah, silly, but I have to dream big, they said…

No comments: