What can you asked for when your boss is treating you
really good?
At times, it is not about the salary that matters in
a job. It’s the overall package to me!
Yeah, to some of you may have already know my salary
is not up to par as the high standard of living in current society.
But hey! I’m still surviving, aren’t I? ;)
Just recently my boss and I joined a competition by
Crabtree & Evelyn *view more in http://www.trumhum.wordpress.com
*
And……… we won the consolation prize! It is exciting
as we both were talking about not having any luck in winning anything. So, a
consolation prize is really surprising for us! (I will assume this is only the
beginning of the winning luck we have.. haha!)
As a result, we shared the prize and these is what I got---
Thank you boss!!

No comments:
Post a Comment