Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Your emotions are only yours and it is only for you to manipulate

Keep away your technology gadgets for a moment.

Take a sip of coffee / tea / whatever you like – and take a moment to think.

“Are you really happy?”

Once, there’s a friend asked me this and I answered with a question. It does not answer the question, but I know the friend who asked me somehow had some answers in him/her. The reason he/she ask is because he/she needs confirmation.

But what does the definition of happy is? To own a property? To travel around the world?

I would always say, “the definition of happy depends on you ;) “

Why? Because for everyone the definitions differs.


So the next time you’re feeling down, take a slow walk. Listen to your favorite song and define your happiness. Remember that no one, and I really mean no one, own your emotions except yourself!

No comments: