Thursday, April 3, 2014

Positive vs Negative

Sometimes it feels extremely difficult to face a boss.

Just when you thought you can see them as a friend, you got something unpleasant in return.

Yes, it does look like I’m just pointing finger at one direction not knowing I’m being pointed as well.

But I do need some form of releasing the negativity in order for the positive to flow in.

When I did not do as how you expect it to be, there will be war of words throwing here and there.

And just when I follow exactly but there’s no expected result, you said I should do it my way.

At times I feel like quitting but I cannot afford to lose it.
At times I forgo with a song or two but it’s not as easy as it seems   =(

I’m tired.. I really am..


I just wanna sleep all day  long without having to wake up *pleaseeee*

No comments: