Wednesday, September 17, 2014

a little something from the heart

If there is one thing i wanna tell you, it would be...

I don't want a divorce

It may sound fake but i couldn't emphasis more on how true it is..

But i also know that love doesn't exist anymore as husband and wife.. so, i can only lie to myself until the day i die..

Many of you may say, just ask me to tell the truth to him.. i can't because i'm only feeling the love is gone and there's no point for only me hanging on..

I would want everything to restart.. but only by my power, i cannot do it alone..

I hate myself for still crying and feeling sad.. i hate myself for being so useless..

But is there really a way not to feel sad? Please teach me to stop these tears as well..

No comments: