Monday, November 3, 2014

Another love story

It feels so strange to use a new identity to attend a wedding dinner..
Initially i thought to go with you but it ended up the wrong way..

I never knew what seems to be minor stuff can end up in a huge turnover.. maybe, this is just my fate...

There's one time i wonder.. there are people who struggle to meet each other everyday.. so why are we still arguing over little things? I think, it is because the little things that makes a great impact..

I tried to be positive.. but negativity always wins.. i tried to stay happy.. but the fakeness always overcomes me.. 

I want the whole world to know how fake i am being.. i want you to know how suffer i am.. but it's not because i wanted a revenge.. but because i want you to know what do i really want..

When i always say i wanted a divorce, my action still tells me to stay.. when im really sure i wanted to stay not because of the childrens, you ask me to leave :(

Witness another love story today does makes me sad.. because we were once the lead of the night.. and even though the ending is sad for me, the beginning is very sweet..

No comments: